10.19.2011

What's Working For Us...

I found this method for memorizing scripture last spring.


Memorizing scripture allows it to invade your heart, your thought processes. It allows God's Word to become ingrained in your actions.

Teach me your decrees, O Lord;
I will keep them to the end.
Give me understanding and I will obey your instructions;
I will put them into practice with all my heart.
Make me walk along the path of your commands,
for that is where my happiness is found.
~Psalm 119:33-35

We have been at it for 6ish months now. And it's working!


We work on them at the breakfast table. Some come quickly, some take more time. And it's all okay because we are memorizing scripture!

You can read all the details here.

Have you found a good system for scripture memory?


1 comment:

  1. I love this! I wrote a series on Scripture Memorization, and I wish I'd heard of this system before. Maybe we'll "upgrade" soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!