2.22.2012

{Homemade} Hope for Uganda

I'm so excited to share this with you! My little fingers have been busily preparing goodies to sell in support of our Uganda trip!
I have scarves....

and bracelets...

and earring holders...

and necklaces...

and boot cuffs...

and bow/hair clip holders...

and leg warmers...

and headbands...

and tote bags (made by Emma!)...

and bookmarks (made by Caleb and Paige!)...


Prices range from $1 to $35. All the proceeds go toward our trip that's coming (oh so quickly) in June. Contact me either through the comments or email me. We can ship and do custom orders too!

You can see even more products on my facebook page!

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    Glorious read! I wish to thank you on your time for this. The articles is really excellent!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!