6.25.2014

{Parsley Farms}

Thank you so much for all of the kind words, emails and comments regarding my previous post. I'm so thankful when the Lord speaks and uses this quiet little blog to bring hope and joy!

In that post I mentioned that we are about 5 months into our new home in Florida. We searched for about 6 months and when we saw this one, we knew it was it.

Okay, so Brad knew this was it. I had my heart set on a home just a few miles away from this one that, crazily enough, was even more of a fixer than this one. I'm soo thankful now that we didn't go that route!

Our priorities were:
1. Good public elementary school
2. Our own swimming pool (or easy access to one)
3. 4-5 bedrooms

Pretty reasonable, right?
I'll go on.

Our dream items:
1. Hardwood floors vs tile
2. A large garage
3. An outdoor shower
4. A cabana bath

We got ALL of these with this house!
The only downside: we're a bit far from church/work and the beach. But the drive from our home in Colorado was MUCH further from the beach than from this house *wink*

Okay, and the fact that it needed A LOT of work. Not like major construction...a handful of pretty large projects and then a really long list of "small", but very time consuming ones.

I'll fill you in on details, including before and afters, in the coming weeks. For now, I'll leave you with this:






2 comments:

  1. Good post, loved it and not for a single time I lost my interest. Thank you for sharing it with us and keep posting such posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like these types of blogs which provides the great information. Finally this is one of them and i will only say thanks for sharing this. instagram videos

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!