9.10.2009

I'm a Bit Off-Balance

Which is how I think the Lord likes it. He doesn't let me stay too comfortable for long.

I am getting into the school groove, back into our routine. I am spending regular time in the Word. I am keeping up with the housework (as much as can be expected...). I've been feeling pretty good.

Then, bump.

Nudge.

Bump.

He begins hinting... "We need to work on this area...and this area...and over here too"

He just nudges. It's never forceful. He just bumps and nudges until I pay attention.

As He reveals these "areas" to me, at first it can feel a bit overwhelming.

My thoughts begin: "But, I don't think I can do that" or "I don't think I'd be good at that" or "I've never done that before"

Again, He's gentle. And reassuring. And motivating. And loving. And comforting.

And so I say "Yes. Okay. Help me. Use me. Have Your will in me."

2 comments:

  1. God is definitely using you!

    Your comment on my blog blessed my heart when I read it.

    I am staying with Mom in the hospital tonight and I read your comment to her. She smiled. I said, "See Mom, there are people all over the world thinking of you and praying specifically for you."

    You don't know how much that means to us.

    She said that when people say they are praying for her, she pictures them in her mind taking her by the hand and walking her to the throne of God. Then saying, "God, this is Wanda, and I am praying that...."
    She said, "There's great comfort at the feet of God."

    I am hoping to share that in a future post to thank all of the prayer warriors that have lifted my mom up to the Lord.

    God bless you for blessing me!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. This is exACTly what He does!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!