2.07.2010

News

Good news:

We are home!

The kids have been playing (mostly) happily all afternoon.

It's snowing!

The paint colors look great. I LOVE the color in my bedroom. The one I thought was mint. No, it's not mint and it's gorg.

I am sitting on my couch in my living room with my husband watching the SuperBowl on my tv.


The not-so good news:

The house is kinda dusty. They did have a house cleaner come, and I'm sure she did a great job, but I think maybe there's still dust in the the air that's settling. Everything kinda smells and feels dusty. Not to mention the downstairs, which the housecleaner didn't touch, has a nice, thick layer of dust on every surface. Yuck.

All of my furniture and decor is out of place. Every little thing that was laying anywhere is now laying somewhere else. The furniture is all up against the walls. There are piles of stuff everywhere. I do think it's giving me a fresh perspective, though, and maybe the placement of things will end up better.

We are sick. B and I both woke up in the middle of the night last night (still at the hotel) and weren't feeling well. It's a stomach-yuckiness mixed with headache. Double yuck.

Well, back to *watching* the SuperBowl. Who's playing again?

1 comment:

  1. When Terry did the drywall & sanding in our house during, I remember having to dust AND vacuum every single day for at least a month after that part of the project was over. I have no idea where all the dust came from...it just clones itself when you're not looking, I guess. lol

    Erin Dupey

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!