11.07.2011

God gave me...

a husband who is more gracious, patient, talented and funny...

one son who is smarter...

one daughter who is more organized...

one daughter who is more daring...

one daughter who is more affectionate...

one son who is more outgoing...

than me. If I could combine all of their strengths and add them to me, I'd be perfect!

But, I guess that's one of the blessings of a family. I have so much to learn and every day God gives me gentle, loving glimpses of areas I lack.

I am in awe of how He gives each of us different, beautiful pieces of His perfect Self.

At least I never get bored with myself (annoyed, yes. But never bored.)...there's always something to be working on!

I'm even more thankful for these amazing people that I get to call my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!