9.13.2012

What was Supposed to be the Last {Uganda} post

Thank you all for all of your encouragement over the last couple of weeks as I've been focusing on these Uganda posts and the {31 Lessons Learned the Hard Way} series. It is so encouraging to hear that God is using my heart and my experiences to speak to you.

I was planning to wrap up our Uganda trip today. I can't wait to tell you about a wonderful experience I had on a long bus ride home on our 2nd to last night in country.

Unfortunately, my computer is freaking out. And rather than cry or scream, I'm just going to say that I'll save it for next week (Thursday). You can still plan on the {Lessons} posts on Monday and Wednesday, even if it means I have to snag Brad's computer for a bit!

I have some exciting news coming up having to do with missions and New Life Worship...which I can't share yet...but may be able to include in the last Uganda post!

Have a wonderful weekend, friends. See you Monday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!