1.06.2010

No More Poo

Colored walls...

In our main bathroom...



Spackle on the walls from our renters. Yes, I know. They did actually move out a year and a half ago.


My assistant, Paige.

The finished product, only 4 hours later!

I need to get some new towels and something to hang on the wall. But, it feels sooo much better already!

I have so many other projects I'm just itching to do! Can't wait!

For the first time, I am linking this post to Transformation Thursday over at The Shabby Chic Cottage! Check it out!

6 comments:

  1. It is so nice to get things finished isn't it? Your bathroom looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer HamrickThu Jan 07, 03:09:00 AM

    I have that same shower curtain! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighter color is so much warmer and makes it seem bigger. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great transformation for your first post! Thanks for posting!!! :) It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look! I have 5 children, too. Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the shower curtain from?? LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!